(the “Site”), and how we collect and use that information. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Egility
. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.egility.co is the informational site for Egility, a consulting firm dedicated to providing key services and technology to drive online sales through the Amazon marketplace
Use of Egility
, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by Egility
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by chat, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, company name, phone number and other general company information. It will be used to provide you with information you requested when filling out our form, which can include information on our services, ebooks, or newsletters.
- We also use Google Analytics, a service that transmites website traffic to Google servers in the United States. Google does not identify individual users or assoicate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. You may opt out of having your data being used by Google Analytics by using their Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We will keep information about you for 5 years from the initial collection of the data or, if we engage in a relationship to provide services to you, 5 years after termination of those services. You may request to access, update or delete your personal data at any time by contacting our data protection officer, listed below under 'Your Rights'.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal data with other companies for marketing purposes. We do share personal data with the following:
- Egility staff and sub-contractors - for the purposes of providing client support and services
- Service providers such as:
- MailChimp - a marketing automation tool used to deliver our newsletter and gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information please see MailChimp's privacy notice
. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by email our data protection officer as listed below.
- Google Analytics - as described above.
Additionally, we will disclose your peresonal data to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy business assets, in which case we will discloser your personal daata to the prospective buyer or seller;
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Egility about it's customers will be transferred to the buyer:
You have the right to access, update, or delete the personal data that we store and to request to be removed from marketing or other email lists. To do so use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or send your request to our data protection officer Liz Adamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice may be updated from time to time. Please check back frequently to see any updates to our privacy notice.